Friday, May 4, 2012

Water, Water, Water, and more Water

Well, now I am tackling my daily water intake. I am not a water drinker. The number one reason is that I am busy and most of the time I don't even think to fill my glass with water. This is particularly absurd because I work from home and I just need to walk to the kitchen and get it. Now, I know that I need to drink the water and I want to, I just need to make it part of my routine. Over the last few months I have successfully rid my home of all soda and jucie, with the exception of unfiltered apple juice. Mr. HT and I both suffer from stomach acid issues and a glass of apple juice a day seems to help so we will keep that. My plan to tackle my water intake is to at minimum add a glass of water to each meal. This will get me to 3 glasses a day which is better than the big fat zero I am at now and in my book is a vast improvement.Once I can say that I have integrated the 3 glasses into my routine I will up it until I get to 8 glasses a day. 

I started this program yesterday and so far so good!

Now, Friday is our eat out day. We take the family to the same little spot every Friday. We love the time together and getting out of the house. The only problem with this is that we eat crap! I mean it tastes great but it is full of cheese, meat, oils, and carbs with very little fresh veggies and fruit. Mr. HT and I scoured Google last night and found 2 vegan places within reasonable driving distance. We plan to give one of them a try tonight. I sure hope everyone likes it!

Happy Friday!

xoxo,

Mrs. HT

No comments:

Post a Comment